[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: EJB3 and security role references

leobaz2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 11:45:20 EST 2008

I tried to create the ejb-jar.xml but it requires me to also define the ejb-class, session-type, transaction-type, etc.  Shouldn't this all be defined from the annotations?  It seems redundant to me.  Is this the only way to define security role references?

I've tried in jboss.xml and jboss-app.xml but it doesn't work.  There must be somebody out there that uses EJB3 annotations and security references.  Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194412#4194412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194412