[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss install as service is successful, but no service is st

mtozserCLV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 12:47:21 EST 2008

I have a Jboss 4.0.5 installed on Vista (using jdk1.6).  We use port 8016.
I downloaded Jboss Native and moved the service and the jbosssvc exe files under the %JBOSS_HOME%\bin.
On the command line ran: service.bat install.
According to the message the install was successful.

However when I tried to start up the service:
net start JBAS5SVC

I could not. The service name is invalid.  I cant' find any logs.

Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194426#4194426

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194426