[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Microcontainer goes 2.0.0.GA

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 15:36:19 EST 2008

"Gary Marsh" wrote :
  | When I try to download from svn using alesj's suggestion I get the following error :
  |
  | svn: Your .svn/tmp directory may be missing or corrupt; run 'svn cleanup' and try again
  | svn: Can't open file 'microcontainer\trunk\kernel\src\test\resources\org\jboss\test\kernel\deployment\test\.svn\tmp\text-base\BeanContainerUsageTestCase_testDependen
  | cyInjectionOfBean.xml.svn-base': The system cannot find the path specified.
  |

  | Is there really an error in the SVN or am I doing it wrong?

I got something similar when the path was too long.
Running stuff on crappy Windoze. :-(
I trimmed down the name, then it all worked.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194455#4194455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194455