[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Smooks Plugin Tutorial

castlec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 17:09:54 EST 2008

Apologies if this was already posted.  A search on Smooks only turned up ten pages of posts.

I have been trying to follow Dart Peng's Smooks tutorial, https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/attachment/12323622/Smooks+Quick+Start.pdf.  I have tried it with just the Smooks plugin, the entire JBoss Tools set in Eclipse 3.4 and the complete JBoss Dev Studio download.  Each one has failed to show the Smooks option in the Select a Wizard dialog shown by selecting New -> Other.

Am I missing some detail? Am I using the wrong doc? Was there a faulty build?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194482#4194482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194482