[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: On durable subsciption in a synchronous mode.

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 5 04:35:40 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : With the first issue I wanted to know if a durable subscriber receives the published messages in the same order the sender had published them.

Yes, the JMS spec defines that a messages must be delivered in the order they were sent.

anonymous wrote : Moreover I wanted to know if a published message is received only once by a subscriber.

This depends on your acknowledgement mode on the session, If you're using AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE then yes.

I would suggest giving a tutorial a read, the sun one is pretty good. http://java.sun.com/products/jms/tutorial/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194563#4194563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194563