[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - SuperClassesFirstWeavingStrategy Error converting class

alexis_morelle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 5 05:42:57 EST 2008

Hi,

I have the following message which appears at startup but that doesn't block my application.
[aop-error] org.jboss.aop.SuperClassesFirstWeavingStrategy Error converting class ..
I use loadtime weaving on standalone. The aspects used in this component are only used for logging purpose.

Can you help me to understand this message?
Please let me know if I can give you more informations.

Thank you by advance,
Alexis.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194582#4194582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194582