[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Microcontainer goes 2.0.0.GA

Gary Marsh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 5 15:30:15 EST 2008

PeterJ-
  Sorry for all the red ink,  I thought it would make it easier to differentiate between my text and the error message.

Thanks for the jar search utility tip... works great.

  I have created a JMX program that basically monitors directories for content and notifies Agents to act upon them.  I was asked to convert it to using your Microkernel, now the Microcontainer, and I am assuming you provide comparable JMX functionality (MBean notification, register and unregister, etc..).  I look forward to reading your documentation.

Regards,

GMarsh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194707#4194707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194707