[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Persist rich extendeddatatable state

priestex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 5 17:36:55 EST 2008

Hi,

I am wondering if there's some way to persist and restore the current state of a rich extendeddatatable.

For example, if I remove a column from the table on the UI after it loads, is there some way I can save this state so that the next time I load the page it doesnt show the column I removed?

I looked at the documentation and didn't get any pointers.
It's be great if someone could give me a quick example or point me to a demo app.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194723#4194723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194723