[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - creating new pooledactors for every task instance in JBPM_PO

stringaling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 5 18:01:06 EST 2008

Hi,

Could someone let me know if this is normal behavior ? We have a series of tasks where we are doing a simple assignment to a pooled-actor.

  | 	<task name="Manual Address Review">
  | 			<assignment pooled-actors="WD User"/>
  | 	</task>

I am noticing that for every task-instance that is created, a new pooledactor is created, with a new corresponding join entry in the jbpm_taskactorpool.

Is this correct behaviour ?

If it is ? Couldn't this be done better ? It would seem that a pooled-actor should be created as part of the process-definition (Hence the version field in pooled-actor?) ? Rather then creating a LOT of redundant entries for every process/task instance ?

Thanks,
David Stringer

(Jboss 4.0.5, Jbpm 3.2.2, Java 1.6, Oracle 10g)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194727#4194727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194727