[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - add jboss-seam.jar as ejb remove it from the ear exploded

matthieugd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 6 09:36:02 EST 2008

Hello,

I've setup a "ear exploded" project with one ejb and one war deployed under Jboss 4.2.3 with Jboss Tools 2.1 GA

If I got thinhs right when I want to use <transaction:ejb-transaction/> I must deploy jboss-seam.jar as an ejb module. But when I modify my application.xml file to add this :

    jboss-seam.jar

The jboss-seam.jar previously deployed as an EAR library is removed from the ear file/directory and so I got a EJB not deployed exception.

I miss something ?

Matthieu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194803#4194803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194803