[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Packaging issues with 3.3.0 / MySQL

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 6 11:51:55 EST 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | I found following quite annoying issues:
  | - The MySQL Scripts are missing the ; at the end of each statement
  | - I found no script for User, Roles, Memberships Table (only in the wiki)
  | - I found no script for creating default users as shown on the startup screen of the console (only in the wiki)

Correct...
The first is a hibernate issue since that is used to create the scripts. You may file a Jira entry for second and third...

anonymous wrote : - I am missing the jbpm-enterprise.jar file. This would be useful for e.g. creating the build path in eclipse
isn't that jbpm-enterprise-beans.jar now?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194816#4194816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194816