[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: ClassNotFoundException: net/sf/HibernateException

ilangocal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 6 12:45:32 EST 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : anonymous wrote : 16:54:21,973 ERROR [[/DexCenterQueueing2-war]] StandardWrapper.Throwable
  |   | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/hibernate/HibernateException
  |   |         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
  |   |         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
  |   |         at au.edu.qut.yawl.engine.interfce.InterfaceB_EnvironmentBasedServer.init(InterfaceB_Environ
  |   | mentBasedServer.java:52
  |
  | This seems to be coming from the au.edu.qut.yawl.engine.interfce.InterfaceB_EnvironmentBasedServer class. Make sure you are importing the correct version of hibernate classes. Hibernate3 i packaged in org.hibernate.* whereas the earlier version of Hibernate was net.sf.*

Thanks, Jaikiran. I was able to solve this problem.
Now I do have trouble with the EJB3 Timer Service.
I have a post out there, but I have not got any response yet.

Any help is appreciated here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194829#4194829

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194829