[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Can't get JBoss Portal Source Code to deploy

style.x7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 7 23:20:42 EST 2008

Dear all,

I've followed the reference guide and JBoss wiki page: http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12518 but run into issues. My intention is to develop portlets and customizing the portal using eclipse.

>From the wiki page, I managed to build the source code from JBoss repository. I refer to the reference guide (section 2.3.3) to deploy from source, ran build.bat deploy command and got the error: "-Xmx512M==x was unexpected at this time."

I've managed to setup and run JBoss AS 5 on eclipse, my question is how do I get the built source code to run on AS 5 under eclipse instead of going through the command prompt?

Thanks in advance~

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194940#4194940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194940