[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - wstools.bat, how to use existing schema definitions?

s.emiliozzi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 8 05:22:39 EST 2008

Hello, I am using wstools.bat to generate a wsdl in order to expose some stateless EJBs 2.1 as web services. The type of input/output parameters the EJBs accept are java classes generated starting from common XSD schema.
The schema are also used by some BPEL processes so we want to have homogeneity throughout the application. I noticed that wstools generated wsdl cointains an inline definition of the schema, which is similar but not equal to the original one. My goal would be to configure wstools in order to use the existing XSD schema that map the java classes which are used as parameters by the EJBs. I would like to avoid to modify by hand the generated files, because in the development stage the original XSD are subject to change quite often. I am trying to figure out how to write a correct config.xml file for wstool generation, referring to this documentation:

http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossws/downloads/schema-docs/tools/jbossws-tool_1_0.html

The only tag that helps my case seems to be globalType tag, but I am not sure I am using it correctly. Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,
Stefano Emiliozzi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195004#4195004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195004