[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Starting JBoss as a service on Windows (using options)

Marcos_APS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 8 07:13:55 EST 2008

Thank you for the answer.

Just another doubt related to that. I've just downloaded the JBoss Native package contained in the file:

jboss-native-2.0.6-windows-x86-ssl.zip

Looking in the README-service.txt, I see mentions like this:

C:\> cd c:\jboss-5.0.0\bin
  | C:\> service.bat install
and

C:\> net start JBAS50SVC
  |   The JBoss Application Server 5.0 service is starting.
  |   The JBoss Application Server 5.0 service was started successfully.
I'm using JBoss 4.2.3.GA. Will this version of the JBoss Native work with it? It seems that it is made for JBoss 5.

Marcos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195033#4195033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195033