[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Starting JBoss as a service on Windows (using options)

Marcos_APS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 8 10:53:01 EST 2008

Hello, jaikiran!

I've just installed JBoss as a service on Windows. It's working ok. But I got a little scared the first time I restarted the server machine and noticed that the JBoss service was not initiated. Then I went to Control Panel | Services and noticed that the JBoss service was configured to start manually. So I changed it to start automatically, restarted the server again and it worked. So, why when we install JBoss as a service this isn't the default, I mean, to start the service automatically? I think it's difficult to figure out that.

Marcos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195091#4195091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195091