[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Can't get Portal+AS binary to run on windows

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 8 12:39:26 EST 2008

You are using a very old version of JDK 6. I recommend either updating you JDK to 6u7 or 6u10, or perhaps going with the latest JDK 5.

Also,what you posted was the deployment report which rarely indicates why the deployments failed. Earlier in the console log  there should be an exception stack trace earlier in the console log which gives the real cause. You might have to increase the buffer size for the command prompt to prevent the stack trace from scrolling off of the window (I set mine to 900 lines), or you can redirect stdout to a file. So if you are still having problems, please post the first exception stack from the console log.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195112#4195112

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195112