[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Using JBC 3 with Hibernate (3.3)

nlif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 08:26:22 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am unable to find any documentation for using JBC 3 with Hibernate (3.3). In the Wiki it says this is possible and even recommended - see:

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-10265.

However, the only thing I could find is a PDF for using JBC 2 with Hibernate - see:

http://galder.zamarreno.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/hibernate-jbosscache-guide.pdf.

Moreover, in the Hibernate reference there is a table of supported cache providers, and JBC 3 is not listed (JBC 2 is, though) - see:

http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/v3/reference/en/html/performance-cache.html

Is this possible? Is there documentation?

Thanks,
Naaman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195332#4195332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195332