[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Hook for org.jboss.portal.identity.User#updatePassword()?

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 09:41:17 EST 2008

Hi all,

I was wondering, if there is hook for the updatePassword(String) method in JBoss Portal 2.7 implemention of org.jboss.portal.identity.User.

I would like to have a central user store - managed by JBoss Portal. The users contained in that store should have access to an ejb via an java standalone application. I would like to use the SRPLoginModule an for that, I need to create an hash from users password. To do that, I need a hook, to do create my hash.

Is there a way to plug-in own code in updatePassword(String)?

Thanks,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195358#4195358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195358