[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Throughput decreases on a long run

sen_cool do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 10:52:28 EST 2008

Hi,
I am using jmeter to measure the performance of my web application.I am running the performance test against a static HTML page in my application.Initially i am getting throughput of around 120 requests/sec in jmeter. But the throughput decreases consistently and drops to <5 requests/sec when the performance test is run for 15 hrs or more.Could someone help me with this problem. I am not using any load balancer or stuffs. Heap memory is set to 512 mb. I am using jboss version 4.2.2.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195380#4195380

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195380