[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Dependency injection of remote bean

aleksander.lech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 11:45:55 EST 2008

I am in the middle of creating design of a system that probably is to be deployed to few separate machines. I would have a following scenario then: a session bean A is on machine1, session bean B is on machine2. Bean A needs a reference to bean B. The question: is this possible to do this through dependency injection? or I have to manually setup a jndi xontext and lookup the bean B there?

Regards,
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195390#4195390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195390