[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - SAP as a JMS provider

Lightguard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 16:18:14 EST 2008

I'm trying to communicate with SAP PI via JMS.  I want to subscribe to one of it's queues, but I'm running into issues.  I'm running JBoss 4.2.3.GA.

This appears to be the main exception:

14:05:22,308 WARN  [MessagingContainer] destination not found: queue/default/SAPMaterialUpdateQueue reason: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: sdaxipi:50204 and discovery failed with error: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out [Root exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out] [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to retrieve stub from server sdaxipi:50204 [Root exception is java.io.EOFException]]

Here's my mbean code:
   <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader"
  |       name="jboss.mq:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=RemoteSAPJMSProvider,server=sdaxipi">
  |     <attribute name="ProviderName">RemoteSAPJMSProvider</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="ProviderAdapterClass">org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapter</attribute>
  |     <!-- The queue connection factory -->
  |     <attribute name="QueueFactoryRef">UIL2XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- The topic factory -->
  |     <attribute name="TopicFactoryRef">UIL2XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="Properties">
  |        java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  |        java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jnp.interfaces
  |        java.naming.provider.url=sdaxipi:50204
  |        java.naming.security.principal=jmsuser
  |        java.naming.security.credentials=$TANNER1
  |     </attribute>
  |   </mbean>

I have the 000_logging.jar, exception.jar, and sapj2eeclient.jar in the server/default/lib directory

Ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195428#4195428

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195428