[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Load-balance the invocation of a MBean in the cluster fr

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 16:33:26 EST 2008

Thanks for the bug report. I think this is an issue that's been around for a long time; it has to do with the way the HA proxy factories work with the invokers. I'm looking now to see if there is a straightforward fix.

In the meantime, I'm going to post below the code from a test service that we use in the testsuite to test load balanced invocations to an mbean service. This "HAService" class overrides HAServiceMBeanSupport's startService() method and also adds an invoke(Invocation invocation) method.  Those are the key bits; as a workaround perhaps you can try incorporating the same logic in your service.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195431#4195431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195431