[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - How to add Annotation Plugin?

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 02:51:28 EST 2008

I'm currently adding my annotation plugin like:

      // Add our annotation plugin
  |       BeanAnnotationAdapter beanAnnotationAdapter = BeanAnnotationAdapterFactory.getInstance()
  |             .getBeanAnnotationAdapter();
  |       AbstractBeanAnnotationAdapter abstractAdapter = (AbstractBeanAnnotationAdapter) beanAnnotationAdapter; //FIXME Relies on implementation internals
  |       abstractAdapter.addAnnotationPlugin(EjbReferenceAnnotationPlugin.INSTANCE); //FIXME

Requiring this cast to AbstractBeanAnnotationAdapter brings me out of interface-centric programming and into MC internals.  Is there a better way where this approach may be avoided?

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195482#4195482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195482