[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Error in application using JBOSS

ran_sushmi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 04:41:42 EST 2008

hi,

thanks, for your answer. I can provide more output from the log. Our application is Java 1.4.2 based with JBOSS as the application server and tomcat as the web server. This exception happens during one of our processes of our application.

regards

"jaikiran" wrote : The stacktrace does mention one of the possible reasons. Did you check if it timed out? And please provide more details about the application, the JBoss and Java version and when exactly this exception occurs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195506#4195506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195506