[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: java.lang.InterruptedException in NewMsgsWorker

jeff.yuchang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 06:10:31 EST 2008

Thanks for your reply.

Well, the case is that in some cases, we didn't see this warning, while some of them are. So I am wondering if there are any potential issues.

Just like I described in the https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/SOA-708,

======================
Got this error reproduced against SOA-P 4.3.0.GA. Both the standalone and embedded version.

Steps to reproduce the error:

1. start the server, bin/run.sh (for embedded version, I ran bin/run.sh -c default)
2. Open another window, go to the samples/quickstarts/bpm_orchestration2
     ant deploy
     ant deployProcess
     ant startProcess
3. Press 'Ctrl + C' in the server window.

But the interesting thing is that this error didn't happen on jbossesb-server-4.4.GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195549#4195549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195549