[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problems for ear project configuration and deployment to JBo

sunnyDev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 10:21:43 EST 2008

I have tested migrating my project form JBoss 4.2.3 GA to Jboss 5 GA, and have the following findings and/or questions:

1. Contrary to   JBoss 4.2.3 GA, No declaration for the jar file containing persistence.xml for Jboss 5 GA, otherwise I will get errors:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Context already exists with path 'lib/myLib.jar'
	at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.structure.StructureMetaDataImpl.addContext(StructureMetaDataImpl.java:59)

2. Only one **-service.xml file under /META-INF was allowed, while in JBoss 4.2.3 GA, multiple  **-service.xml files were allowed.  I'm not sure whether the rules has been changed for JBoss GA 5 or I have done something wrong?

Another small findings: As I use quartz mbean service in my project, I noticed that quartz 1.5.2 is not updated to newer version.

I wonder whether the items I found is valid, or I have done something wrong. Thanks a lot in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195645#4195645

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195645