[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Loader constraints violated when linking org/dom4j/XPath

stlecho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 12:02:52 EST 2008

When deploying a Spring-based application in JBoss v4.2.2.GA, I'm getting an error: "java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org/dom4j/XPath class". The EAR contains in its lib directory the dom4j-1.6.1.jar.

I've removed dom4j.jar from the server/default/lib directory but the problem remains. Any ideas on how to solve this issue ?

PS: When deploying in  JBoss v4.0.4.GA, the problem does not occur.

Regards, Stefan Lecho.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195683#4195683

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195683