[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: How to pick up field-level annotations in annotation plu

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 13:19:00 EST 2008

"alesj" wrote : Either set bean's BeanAccessMode to FIELDS or ALL.

Great, thanks. ;)

A follow-up question:

public class Pojo
  | {
  |    @EJB
  |    private Object injectedEjb;
  |
  |    public Object getInjectedMember()
  |    {
  |       return injectedEjb;
  |    }
  |
  | }

I must use "getInjectedMember"; using "getInjectedEjb" means the field annotation is ignored.  This is expected according to docs in BeanAccessMode:

   STANDARD(BeanInfoCreator.STANDARD), // Getters and Setters
  |    FIELDS(BeanInfoCreator.FIELDS), // Getters/Setters and fields without getters and setters
  |    ALL(BeanInfoCreator.ALL); // As above but with non public fields included

No way to get private fields with a corresponding accessor/mutator read in?  Why this design (against JavaBean conventions)?

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195708#4195708

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195708