[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - AutoDiscovery for multiple clusters on same machine

shreyasshinde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 21:59:55 EST 2008

Hello,

I have a machine that is running two instances of JBoss 4.2.2. Each of the instances participates in a different cluster. Both clusters are running the same EJB application.

How do I configure the jndi.properties on my client such that it can auto discover both the clusters?

Because they are running on the same machine, their auto discovery address and ports are different. But the jndi.properties file takes only 1 pair of values for jnp.discoveryGroup and jnp.discoveryPort. So it can auto discovery only one of the two clusters.

Is there a way to work with such a setup?

Specifying the provider URLs for each of the nodes in the cluster is difficult to maintain with lot of nodes.

Thanks,

Shreyas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195775#4195775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195775