[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: new bee trying maven aop plugin compile goal to add in

miroconnect@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 22:03:21 EST 2008

"stale.pedersen at jboss.org" wrote : hi, take a look at the introductions example we have in the distro. there you'll find an example jboss-aop.xml file and a pom.xml file that will help you along.

I am following the introduction example to   introduce an advice to a class.

as per the  example

I created jboss-aop.xml

<aop>
  | 	<introduction class="com.test.Pojo">
  | 	    <interfaces>java.io.Serializable</interfaces>
  | 	</introduction>
  | </aop>

here my assumption is jboss aop will chage the POPJO.class file to implement serizlizable  it odesnot happen please please help me unerstand where am i doing wrong  please.

here is the out generated by jboss:compile goal

[INFO] [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.instrument.InstrumentorFactory Passed in instrumentor: null
[INFO] [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.instrument.InstrumentorFactory Defaulting instrumentor to: org.jboss.aop.instrument.GeneratedAdvisorInstrumentor
[INFO] [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.AdvisorFactory Passed in advisor: null
[INFO] [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.AdvisorFactory [debug] Defaulting advisor to: org.jboss.aop.ClassAdvisor
[INFO] [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.Deployment jboss.aop.class.path is NULL
[INFO] [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.Deployment jboss.aop.search.classpath: 'null' true
[INFO] [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.Deployment jboss.aop.path: C:\dev\audit\src\main\resources\jboss-aop.xml
[INFO] [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.Deployment jboss.aop.path[0]: C:\dev\audit\src\main\resources\jboss-aop.xml
[INFO] [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.Deployment deploying file:/C:/dev/audit/src/main/resources/jboss-aop.xml
[INFO] [aop-debug] org.jboss.aop.AspectXmlLoader AspectXMLLoader using managerorg.jboss.aop.AspectManager at bf32c

please help me .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195776#4195776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195776