[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - regarding JBM_MSG_REF table

sentcs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 00:38:34 EST 2008

Hi,

We have deployed jboss-4.2.3.GA with jboss-messaging-1.4.0.SP3 in our production environment.

Currently we are facing an issue as 'java.lang.IllegalStateException: Didn't load expected number of references, loaded: 12 expected: 50'.

If we face this problem, as a temporary solution we will update the page_ord column to null in JBM_MSG_REF table for that particular channel id. Then that issue will get resolved.

Can anyone please let me know, What is the significance of the page_ord column in JBM_MSG_REF table and also please let me know if any problem will occur if we set that value to null.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195786#4195786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195786