[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problems for ear project configuration and deployment to

atijms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 05:09:24 EST 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : The EAR/lib folder is by default added to the classpath of the EAR. So you need not add it as a module in the application.xml.

In Jboss 4.2.x this was really required though. Maybe this was a bug, or maybe this was because Jboss 4.2.x was not 100% Java EE compliant?

See here: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078239

The last comment by mzeijen:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195860#4195860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195860