[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: web services in axis.war can't find classes in .ear JBos

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 08:58:00 EST 2008

"JBossDeploy" wrote :  The only thing which is outside of the .ear is axis.war.

I missed the point that the war was outside the EAR.

"JBossDeploy" wrote :
  |  I have tried to put that too inside the .ear but it did not work.

This should have worked. Please post the entire exception stacktrace. Also let us know which exact jar file contains the class that is being shown in the exception.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195933#4195933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195933