[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Client jars for 5.0.0.GA/1.4.1.GA

bob_walker99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 09:06:08 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm just trying the 5.0.0 installation and all is well so far, but I can't find a definitive list of the required jars for a standalone client. I tried a "best guess" from the jars I have previously used for 4.2.2.GA/1.4.0-SP3. But I'm just crawling my way up a series of NoClassDefFound errors.

The previous list was fine:

http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossmessaging/freezone/docs/userguide-1.4.0.GA/html/installation.html

Is there an equivalent for the current release? I looked here and in the installation guide to no avail::

http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Administration_And_Configuration_Guide/5/html_single/index.html#messaging

(My first 2 NoClassDefFounds were from org.jboss.logging.Logger, and javax.ejb.EJBHome).

Regards,

Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195936#4195936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195936