[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Clustered/Bridged JMS Messaging?

javacory do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 09:52:59 EST 2008

We upgraded our servers to JBoss 4.2.3GA and installed JBoss Messaging 1.4.0SP3 with the hopes of switching from JBossMQ to JBoss Messaging.

In our case we have one application in a JBoss server instance that produces messages to a queue and another application in another JBoss instance that has an MDB which consumes them.  With the old JBossMQ configuration we used a remoteJNDI adapter to do this.

What is the best way to do this with JBoss Messaging?  Can I do this with a cluster somehow or do I need to use a Bridge?

Thanks,

Cory.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195949#4195949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195949