[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Problem by deploying WAR with JSF on JBoss As 4.2.1

thomas2008ch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 09:57:17 EST 2008

Hi all,

I've wrote many web applications using JSF/Facelets before and all these run fine in Tomcat. Currently our company decides to move to use JBoss AS 4.2.1. I got very big problem since as I dpeloy the WARs onto the JBoss AS I got many exceptions. I notice that the JBOss AS has own lib for JSF/Facelets. So I comment out the dependencies in my "pom.xml" where using jsf/facelets and try to dpeloy again. But it failed again.

Any suggestion?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195953#4195953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195953