[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how do I use reminders ?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 11:03:13 EST 2008

5: notify and reminder are two different things. Notify is 'there is a task for you', reminders are 'You still have a task'
6: I think it is the actor and if that is deduced from the swimlane... it is that user. If you want to be sure, create a unittest.
7: depends on your solution, but yes it might be the case.

Question from my side:
Why are you trying to work around things? You seem like a knowledgable person, so why not make a patch for jBPM that does what you want. That part of the source is not that difficult to understand.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195979#4195979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195979