[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustered/Bridged JMS Messaging?

javacory do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 11:41:08 EST 2008

Thanks for the replay.

The old stuff (JBossMQ) does work, but we are trying to rid ourselves of a production issue with the old JBossMQ configuration.  The issue dealt with the producing instance ( of JBoss ) being restarted and the consuming instance not.  In some cases we run out of threads because of the UIL2 layer bug in the PingThread.  There are many posts on this issue.

Anyway, since my last post I got it to work in a "clustered" configuration.

Thanks again,

Cory.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195988#4195988

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195988