[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Any possibility to understand Delphi?

pliniker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 11:58:48 EST 2008

I thought I'd post my solution to this here as I've spent a day looking for a solution to the same problem, and only finding posts such as this without answers.

I have a JBossWS service that I am connecting a legacy Borland C++ app to, and ran into this same problem: the missing namespace.

In the WSDL Importer generated code, change the line with RegisterInvokeOptions to:

  InvRegistry()->RegisterInvokeOptions(__interfaceTypeinfo(MyWebService), (ioDocument, ioLiteral, ioHasNamespace));

I can't see how to get WSDL Importer to generate this though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195997#4195997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195997