[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how do I use reminders ?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 15:52:57 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : should remind one user.
That is what I meant with user... and not pooled actor

anonymous wrote :
  | Am I understanding correctly ? If so, where do I specify the email id for THAT one user ?
  | 10a) Do I need to specify that in JBPM identity - I started using that yesterday.
  | OR
  | 10b) Do I need to use a custom address resolver ?

Either is possible. Whatever you choose. Most of the time the build in jBPM identity is not wanted because there already is an identity management system. A custom adresresolver is often sufficient then if assignments are not done via expresseions but directly as strings or via assignmenthandlers

If there is something I hate it is lame excuses ;-)... but you know... in the end it always turns out to be less complicated to do it right initially ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196061#4196061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196061