[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss Bootstrap Environment config

sachin1506 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 12 04:40:02 EST 2008

even i got the same error ....
its just random ....i have got sick of this
so can anyone tell me the way to solve this problem
i m using JBoss 4.0.0RC1
and java version is jdk1.4
and if some one can provide me the solution for configuring oracle9i with jboss
till now i changed my oracle-ds.xml,login-config.xml,standardjaws.xml and even standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml
so  do i need to make some other changes ??
after declaring this to my oracle-ds.xml <jndi-name>OracleDs</jndi-name>
i get the error saying that OracleDS not bound

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196169#4196169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196169