[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - can't connect to domain from netbeans

alfonz19 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 12 08:50:14 EST 2008

Hi, I cannot add server accessing specific domain in netbeans. When I try to add new server, there are only all and default domain and I cannot specify the other one.

Why I posting here and not at netbeans forum. That domain was created by copying from another pc and there was created probably by renaming default domain. Is that a problem or not? I can run that domain witn run -c  but I cannot access it from netbeans.

thanks in advance
alfonz.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196237#4196237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196237