[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Move jars from WAR to Jboss/server/default/lib folder. And s

a.a.nixon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 12 11:13:39 EST 2008

Hi!

I have:
1) JBoss 4.0.5 GA
2) My EAR Application:
    a) PortalApp.war (liferay/struts).
    b) portletApp.war (struts) - this is a portlet for PortalApp.war.

I want:
Move struts jars in Jboss/server/default/lib folder for use them in PortalApp.war and portletApp.war.

I did this. And tried to strat JBoss. JBoss started perfectly. But when i tray
to access any page in PortalApp.war or to open portletApp in portal I have an exception:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing message for key "activity.lable".

Struts can't find any massage. I debugged and i understand that struts can't find resource bundles at all.

Additional information: UseJBossWebLoader - false is setted.

Thanks in advice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196282#4196282

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196282