[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - PersistanceUnit for the ear

jplessinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 12 11:57:58 EST 2008

I need to access my PersistanceUnit from the beans in mylogic.jar. I have an ear with the following structure.

  | myapp.ear
  | |-mylogic.jar
  | |-myentities.jar
  |     |-META-INF/persistence.xml
  | |-myweb.war

myentities.jar contains the persistance.xml and does not contained any EJBs. If I add myentities.jar as a module  the PersistanceUnit is loaded by JBoss but the beans in mylogic.jar can not find the PersistanceUnit. If I add myentities to /lib it's  not loaded at all.

Any ideas on how to load the persistanceUnit from mylogic.jar would be helpfull.

JBoss 4.2.1 (All of this is EJB3)
java 1.5_16

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196295#4196295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196295