[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: web services in axis.war can't find classes in .ear JBos

JBossDeploy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 13 02:37:39 EST 2008

Hi Jaikiran,
Got delayed in posting, we had a build submission yesterday. The matter of fact is we are not getting Exception/Error being logged in the server log so we do not have any stack trace . We use Eclipse as our development environment and while debugging we saw that Linkage Error being thrown in debug perspective. What we are trying to do is to call existing delegates from web services classes those are under WEB_INF/classes to call EJBs, that is WS calling delegates calling EJBs. Web Services are the new ones we are trying to plugin. The delegates and the EJBs are in the earlier mentioned sle.jar and sle-client.jar and Web Services are in the axis.war outside the .ear .
Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks again.
Regards Partha

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196339#4196339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196339