[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Client jars for 5.0.0.GA/1.4.1.GA

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 13 10:59:42 EST 2008

Depending on the JBAS features you're using, you may find other libraries not listed here, or maybe need less jars than I originally listed. but that will be totally specific to your case, and that's more a JBAS question.

jboss-all-client.jar was someting evil on JBAS as any time we (everybody at jboss) needed to patch production systems, we needed to make sure the new JAR was on the client path and in front of the jboss-all-client. That's why JBAS broke down the jboss-all-client.

The list I gave you was from the ejb.Session example. If you are using only queues you would probably need a fewer libraries.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196360#4196360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196360