[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM-3.3.0 login issues

mr.sathya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 01:53:11 EST 2008

Hi All..

Good Morning..

while accessing the jbpm console i am facing login problems.In the prev.versions there are some identity tables like jbpm-id-user,jbim-id-group etc,But i couldnt find those tables in the JBpm 3.3.0 script.i am using oracle Xe.Pls point me to those scripts locations or provide me any documentation how to acheive this...

sorry for my english..I couldnt find any scripts in the wiki.may be my search is not proper.Pls help me in this...
i found same question in the forum.but i coudnt find proper solution for this.

Pls as a beginner i am seeking ur help...

Thanking in advance...

Regards,
Sathya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196451#4196451