[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Using TCP, Unable to reconnect. Don't know why?

nachiket_patel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 05:23:28 EST 2008

No, It is not possible, i have to configure it for Wifi network, so disconnection frequency will be high, but our data is very less (400 to 2000 elements - each contains 3 to 4 primitives and very less update frequency) . So reconnection time should be minimized. Any guidance will be helpful...Thanks.

And, when i change cached object in one instance of app when network is disconnected, and when network gets enabled other instances does not get sync. But whatever manipulation i do afterward on cached objects gets updated properly in all instances. ??? what i am missing here.????

I found about AUTO_RECONNECT property in JGroups, in FD's shun property documentation,
 But how to enable it in Cache???

Cheers,
Nachiket

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196502#4196502