[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - unable to supply libraries

alfonz19 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 06:31:32 EST 2008

Hi,

I've got some web application, so far I wrote only single servlet and it works ok. Now I try to call code from some library. I set dependency on this library in netbeans, so jar of this library is included in war. But this this library needs OTHER library to run(no at compile time) correctly.

I've managed to locate THAT library. I've tried to set up dependency in netbeans, then I put it in JBossRootDir/lib directory, then in domain/lib directory and I'm still getting java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. I even try to unpack war file and stuff that libraries aside ehm that first library (sorry, it's quite confusing) but it did now work either (I kind a expect that).

what am I doing wrong?
thanks in advance,
alfonz.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196520#4196520